Solution One: How Can I Remove 0xc0000906 Error By Yourself?
To repair 0xc0000906 error safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Solve 0xc0000906 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove 0xc0000906 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0xc0000906 error completely.
We should never ignore 0xc0000906 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0xc0000906 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0xc0000906 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0xc0000906 error in time.